Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Orange and Blue Fall Tablescape

Set a gorgeous fall tablescape!

Fall Tablescape Inspiration

Time to add a little festive flair to your table for fall! While my family typically eats most of our meals at the “breakfast table” in our kitchen, I love to have a beautiful seasonal display in the dining room for special occasions. I’m hosting lots of guests over the next few weeks though, so I decided to set a fall tablescape not only to enjoy daily during the season but also for entertaining family and friends! I love to walk in the house and see these touches of fall. It instantly brightens my mood!

This year, I wanted to pull in lots of my blue and white chinoiserie ginger jars with pops of orange. I have the jars throughout the house so I gathered them up and created a cluster of them down the center of the table. Fall foliage, berries, and wheat stalks are the perfect “floral” addition. Visit your craft stores and floral section of your grocery stores to find pretty fall foliage. It’s easy to grab and place down in your own favorite vases.

Fall tablescape floral centerpiece Fall tablescape with monogrammed napkins Set a gorgeous fall tablescape - tips and inspiration! Fall tablescape and inspiration Fall Tablescape from Pizzazzerie Fall Place Setting

Simple orange pumpkins placed in the center of the place settings (with monogrammed napkins from Pretty Paper Girl) serve as a seasonal decoration as well as cute favor to take home. These are ceramic pumpkins, but you could easily use real mini pumpkins. I think mini white pumpkins would also be pretty for a fall tablescape!

I just wanted to quickly share this tablescape with you to get you inspired to add some fall flair to your own home this year! If you’re curious where an item came from, please leave me a comment! But I encourage you to walk your own home and pull from items you already have. You’d be surprised at the decor pieces you own that you could pull onto a tablescape!

Speaking of pretty tablescapes, if you happen to be in these areas over the next few weeks (Houston, Atlanta, Nashville/Franklin), I’d love to see you! These are our upcoming book tour stops! If you’re not in these areas, you can find the book online here!

XO
Courtney

The post Orange and Blue Fall Tablescape appeared first on Pizzazzerie.

Via Event Planning Essentials http://www.rssmix.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment