Friday, September 15, 2017

The Happy List

Entertain in Style - Gorgeous Tablescape by Pizzazzerie

Hi, y’all! I can’t believe we’re almost to October! How did that HAPPEN? I don’t even know, but I do know a few things making me oh so happy (in addition to it being fall seeing as I love all things cozy). Over 2,000 of you watched my Instagram Live where I chatted about my story, how I started Pizzazzerie, what it is that I do all day, etc. Thank you to everyone who watched, or told me they sneak-watched at work, ha! Follow your dreams, friends!

  • Absolutely craving a mountain trip to one of these charming spots! Who else?!
  • The top pic is one from the book, and easily a crowd favorite! Book club time, anyone?

Y'all Shirt - Cute southern vintage style tee!

  • This Y’all shirt is on repeat for both me and Blakely! Isn’t it cute?! P.S. I got the “mens” for a normal t-shirt fit. It’s in a few colors too! Thankful for comfy tees and leggings season.
  • Did you hear about Chip and Joanna’s new Target line? Take all my money.
  • Guess what trend is coming around again?! Here’s a video. I’m also just fine with that considering this book.

Copper Utensils Holder

New Dog Bed! Frontgate

  • George got a new dog bed. I want it in my size. It’s so soft!
  • Both my toddler and I fully approve of these.
  • As we get closer to holiday gifting time, this is one of my fave sellers on Etsy! LOVE her items!

Happy weekend, y’all!
Courtney

The post The Happy List appeared first on Pizzazzerie.

Via Event Planning Essentials http://www.rssmix.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment